Sunday, January 27, 2013

1/27/2013 - The 5 Bite Diet Day FOURTEEN 2.0 Ala Zero Carb

Greetings all. My Spirits and Energy level is good.

Sorry for yet another short post. I hope everyone is good with the up and coming changes. I am doing what I feel best to keep this blog alive. This is just a handful of places that focuses on, well for the most part, Zero Carb Way of Eating.

Folks out there still have the mentality to eat low fat and high fiber. I can only pray for them to get clarity like I did.



Results thus far:

(Please let me know if mess up on my math below. I might add or subtract incorrectly)

Day  1 = (0.0) = lbs loss current weight 180.0 lbs (just starting, OK I am up a few pounds, be nice)
Day   2 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 178.8 lbs (let the games begin)
Day  3 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight  177.8 lbs (going strong) 
Day  4 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight  177.0 lbs (down, down do your thing do your thing...)
Day  5 = (1.0) = lbs loss current weight 176.0 lbs (that's the way aha, aha I like it)
Day  6 = (1.2) = lbs loss current weight 174.8 lbs (Fly, Robin, Fly)
Day  7 = (0.8) = lbs loss current weight 174.0 lbs (expected more, but I'll take it)
Day  8 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 173.4 lbs (a loss, is a loss, is a loss)
Day  9 = (0.6) = lbs loss current weight 172.8 lbs (still in the game)
Day 10 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 172.0 lbs (this is how we do it)
Day 11 =(0.6) = lbs loss current weight 171.4 lbs (they call me Sir)
Day 12 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 170.6 .lbs (I walk the LINE)
Day 13 =(0.6) = lbs loss current weight 170.0 lbs (Time after time)
Day 14 =(0.8) = lbs loss current weight 169.2 lbs (Records are being broken)

OK so there you go! I am feeling good if not GREAT! So what are you waiting for? HA! Hey you don't have to do the 5BDZC, but get on Zero Carb (ZC). You won't regret it. It will change your life for the better, yes it will. It is the way we were meant to eat y'all. Get rid of those carbs that do nothing but bloat you and get you addicted like a drug addict. 

Aren't you tired of all the gas? Hahaha!!! OK lets not go there. It is nice to feel full and not feel bloated. Jeez it is so easy, yet folks make it so hard. All you have to do is eat. That is it. Wow no nothing. Just eat. OK I will write a one page diet book: Zero Carb Diet: Eat Fatty Meat and Reap the Rewards. End of story. He it will be a best seller. Right? HA!

Hunger pangs: Normal as can be.

Menu:
Morning Fast: Plain Black Coffee, H2O

1st Meal: Fatty Beef Brisket Ala Dave 3 oz

2nd Meal: Fatty Beef Brisket Ala Dave 3 oz

Have a Healthy day my Friends and Family. Chose ZC, Chose a Healthy Life. Join me. Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) FREEDOM!!!



Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. You are moving in the right direction. I can't wait for the new recipe area. I hope Pro(zc)ac contributes some new recipes. The best to you both.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, sorry I thought I answered your comment. I am sure Pro(ZC)ac has many Delicious recipes up his sleeve that he will share with us.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. I agree with Sandy. Things are looking great and I am anticipating good things to happen here. a good number of people come and read your blog, but don't post comments. Now that's a shame. It would be interesting to see what they think about zero carb. Simon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon, I tend to agree with that thought. Although folks can comment in "total anonymity", they don't. Input from folks is very important. There is no such thing as a stupid question as long as it's asked with respect. For every person who does not ask what's on their mind concerning this Lifestyle is a loss to us all. Thanks for the comment.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
    2. Hey!

      How's it going? Where are you at now? What's your goal vs current weight? Have women seen great improvements? I've been on nutritional ketosis for about 4 months and I've lost only 10 lbs. I'm at 150 lbs at 5'2". I'm about 29% body fat. I'd like to get down to 110 lbs... ish. I'd be happy to get down even 20 lbs right now!

      Delete
  3. Hi this is exciting! I've been almost zero carb for two weeks and I'm down 4 pounds!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...