Monday, May 1, 2017

5/1/2017 - 30 Day Challenge Day 6 - Supplemental

Greetings all,

My Spirits and Energy are good. I am a little tired right now. It's been a long day. I took a little nap later after I got home so this is a little later than I wanted to post.

OK, here it goes...yes I had a second BM today. Though it was a little closer to the big "D", for those of you who don't know what it stands for: Too BAD.

I still have that weird feeling in the gut, you know the empty deal. It does not hurt, just feels strange. This is harder to get used to than I thought it would be. That's OK I am here for the long run and I have a big thick one and a half inch Rib eye Steak waiting for me at the finish line.

Good bye until tomorrow morning. Live Long, Be Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Tired but TRUE

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...