Tuesday, May 2, 2017

5/2/2017 - 30 Day Challenge Day 7 - Supplemental

Howdy all,

Ahh another day almost gone. How sweet it is....oops or should I say savor the moment. Yes, that's sounds more appropriate considering the venue lol!!!

I feel a little better in the gut. So far everything in that area it seems to OK for now. The foot........well that's another story. The area of the spur seems to be getting better. The top of my foot is about the same. I wore the medical boot a little loose and it was better. I will loosen the boot much more tomorrow. I hope that will help with the pain and heal it faster.

I am drinking plenty of water or H20. I do drink a cup of plain black coffee almost everyday. Once in awhile I like a glass of plain iced tea. Other than work I try to relax as much as possible to conserve energy. 

Well, in an earlier post I wrote I wonder how it would it would be on DAY 7. Jeez I never thought it would be like this. I think tomorrow will bring something interesting. Right?

Until tomorrow morning. Have a great day my family and friends. Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Let Freedom RING

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...